MODULAR ADVERTISING SPECIFICATIONS FOR ACM TABLOID (T84) NEWSPAPERS
These print specification are to assist with the preparation, creation and supply of PDF files for advertising use.
They are applicable to all T84 ACM modular tabloid newspapers. We reserve the right to request artwork to be resupplied if it does not meet our specifications.
Please ensure your advertisement is supplied to the exact size that is booked.
Please do not supply artwork with crop marks or bleed on newspaper ads.
Classified Column Widths
|CLASSIFIEDS: 36cm x 8 column layout|
General Minimum Requirements
- Colour and greyscale mages must have a minimum of 150 pixels per inch at the final used size.
- Single colour bitmap images should have a minimum resolution of 600 pixels per inch or be vector based.
- Colour images must be saved in CMYK format and should have the mid-tones lightened.
- Shadow areas in images must not exceed a total of 230% ink weight.
- Solid colour mixes should not exceed a total of 230% ink weight.
- Design and images should allow for a 30% dot gain.
- Only CMYK colours should be used (Not RGB or LAB).
- Type smaller than 10pt should not be made up using more than one colour.
- Type smaller than 10pt should not be reversed.
- Type should be no smaller than 6pt.
Ad Specifications and Deadlines
Please note all verbal bookings, alterations or cancellations must be confirmed in writing prior to booking deadlines. Alterations or cancellations after deadline may not be accepted and charges may still apply.
Failure to supply material resulting in an advertisement’s non appearance will also incur charges.
Earlier deadlines may apply to individual sections and preprints. For detailed deadline information, please refer to the individual mastheads listed on the left navigation panel. Earlier deadlines may also apply to accommodate press and production time lines, especially around and after Public Holidays.
Please check individual brand pages for booking and material deadlines.
Print Advertising: Supplying your PDF
AdDelivery portal is a free service for all Fairfax customers. All material will be processed through our preflighting workflow. An email notification will be sent confirming a successful upload or supply a report for unsuccessful material.
Please ensure you have your Booking ID and height of advertisement to be able to upload your material.
For assistance contact your sales representative.
Refer to individual brand pages for booking and material deadlines.
Terms & Conditions
Please refer to our Terms & Conditions when booking your campaign with us.